As announced by the CJF yesterday:
The websites will provide leadership, commentary and resources related to the achievement of the highest calibre of journalism and journalism education.
- Content and features for every “J” interest
- The latest journalism news
- Practical law and ethics info
- In-depth analysis of issues
- Hot topics debated and discussed
- Open commenting on all articles
- Tools for reporters and educators
- Spotlight on Canada’s top stories
- Expert answers to reader questions
- Database of award-winning journalism
- Student news and career centres
The CJP is a project of the Canadian Journalism Foundation in collaboration with leading journalism schools and organizations across Canada.
The two sites aren’t just translations of each other, they have unique content.